This Wiki has been set up for the storage and indexing of Perplex City based documents, images, and information! Also, it's here to enable people to fire up speculation, puzzles and other stuff to get it out to the people and get them to look into it. Anyone may edit pages, but each user must be logged in. See the article on "User Policy" for more.
| Perplex City Information
Puzzle Cards are being sent to Earth by Sente, the Perplex City Academy staff, and Mind Candy to find the missing Receda Cube. The citizens of Perplex City desperately want the Cube returned as it is a cornerstone of their society. The next step to finding The Cube is to complete many Puzzle Cards and get clues to the location of the cube.
Current pages to watch:
- Links list - Everything linking to Perplex City, everyone, every company, every blog, every site maintained by people in the city; it's all found here.
- Site services - The ARGing community is absolutely rich with links to, from, and about Perplex City! From IRC logs to Google-style maps, you'll find it all here. All the important stuff, all in one easy to locate resource.
- Puzzletools - ARGers old and new may find use for these cryto and organizational tools.
- Unsolved mysteries - Many questions. There are secrets in every corner of this city. We attempt to collect the most pertinent ones here.
- Trails - Cataloging major events in the city is something of a concerted effort. This page collects pages which chronicle events big and small, past and present. A page pointing to other pages. A meta-page, if you will.
- Main Characters - The city is populated by 5 million people. most of them are none of our business. Some of them, however, are especially interesting.
- Groups & Organisations - "As branching factions fractal in symbology, a oneness which breaks unity from roots will claim we’re all the same."
- Site Mirrors - Care to see what has come before? Read it all at length here.
- Misc Documents - With great questions come great answers. sometimes, in the form of paper. sometimes in the form of more questions.
| Random Stuff
Did You Know...
- The Theft of The Receda Cube struck at the heart of the city. The cube is a priceless artifact, full of beauty and splendor, and utterly mysterious qualities.
- The theft was spear-headed by a dangerous man who has at least 2 aliases: Vadik (The name of an evil villain from children's stories) and Cyrus Quinton (an alias he used at his side job at Hesh Records)
- The other 3 people involved in the Theft Team were simply hired help; in all likelyhood, Monica Grand and Bernardo Holyoke would be alive today if they hadn't gotten excited by their situation.